Degradation mechanism of foldable thin film transistors (TFTs) is investigated experimentally by electrical, mechanical and electrical–mechanical hybrid stress experiments. Mechanical and electrical stress environment was set for foldable TFTs and the degradation effect according to the applied stress is investigated and analyzed. Degradation mechanism model that can explain the defect generation is suggested to explain the result of electrical–mechanical hybrid stress experiment.
All Science Journal Classification (ASJC) codes
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Surfaces, Coatings and Films
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering